Diatomaceous Earth - Premium Garden
*** ONLINE PRICES ARE INCL. GST ***
PREMIUM GARDEN GRADE is ideal for using in your garden. It is milled to a maximum particle size of approximately 2 mm and so is a mixture of fine powder and larger ‘crunchy’ particles.
- Mix in with garden soil to balance pH and improve moisture retention,
- Protect fruit trees and plants from flying and crawling insects,
- Use to prevent & treat infestations of insects, such as ants, lice, mites, fleas & ticks.
Approximate coverage for gardens:
- 250g will treat 25 square metres
- 500g will treat 50 square metres
- Before planting – use 2-5 kgs per 15 metre row
- Mixing with soil – 250g to a hole 300mm wide by 300mm deep
<< All orders up to 10 kg are shipped via Australia Post << Any orders over 10 kg are most times cheaper when shipped via a courier / freight transport << We will always make enquiries to find the most cost effective &reliable method of transport/delivery >>
Sourced directly from one of the world’s largest known and highest quality deposits, our supply of freshwater DE is taken from the ancient freshwater lakes of Mount Garnet, Far North Queensland.
Our supply of Diatomaceous Earth is Food Grade, 100% natural and chemical free, and has been certified by the Queensland Government as containing an undetectable amount of crystalline silica (less than 1%) . It has no additives and has not been subject to any manufacturing process other than crushing and bagging. It is only sun-dried and has not been subject to any artificial heat treatment – making it safe to use in the home, garden and on the farm.